Monday, April 11, 2011

Aiden's Hair

Aiden Jacob has a head full of beautiful hair.
Everyone that meets him compliments him on his hair.


But lately he has discovered scissors and it does not matter how many times I hide the scissors, he manages to find a pair.  He has taken little chunks out of the top each week and we keep trying to layer it into his hair.



However, tonight when I picked him up I looked at him and thought that's it, I am going to take him and have it fixed.  He did not want to go, so I was able to talk him into letting me give him a new do.
Last time I cut his hair like this he was almost 2 and I cried.  This time I am trying to be supportive of his big boy hair.  He says, "Mom, I look like Riley". 


My baby is growing up.  He will grow it back out I'm sure, he is a low maintenance type of child, though I LOVE his cowlick.

2 comments:

Tracie said...

Super cute! I like the big boy hair.

Linda said...

Everyone at school commented on how nice he looked in his new do.